The www.totalfireservicesltd.co.uk website is operated by Total Fire Services Ltd Limited (“Total Fire Services Ltd”) a company registered in England, Company number 04909026.
Our registered address is:
29 Victoria Road
2. Please feel free to view this website and its contents using your web browser. You may make an electronic copy of the website solely for non-commercial use. You must not otherwise copy, transmit (including broadcast), adapt or otherwise use any of the material on the site except as permitted by statute or with Total Fire Services Ltd’s written consent.
3. Copyright in this Website including all material contained in this Website, is owned or licensed by Total Fire Services Ltd and protected by copyright laws. Except as expressly granted, all rights are reserved.
4. This site includes registered trademarks and trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law including, but not limited to the word TOTAL FIRE SERVICES LTD, the Total Fire Services Ltd logo. You must not use these trademarks or the name “Total Fire Services Ltd”.
5. This website may contain links to third party sites. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate any endorsement by Total Fire Services Ltd of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. Your access to any linked third party site is at your own risk.
6. You must not frame or deep-link any of the material appearing on this Website except in accordance with Total Fire Services Ltd′s prior written consent.
7. While Total Fire Services Ltd has been careful to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of posting, we cannot guarantee that all information is complete, accurate or up-to-date. Total Fire Services Ltd does not make any warranty or representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of the website.
8. Total Fire Services Ltd excludes liability (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or any third party in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this Website.
What they say
"Due to internal resource issues we at Chessington World Of Adventures were struggling to meet our commitments of having "suitable and sufficient" fire risk assessment for all of our buildings and Rides on site. Meeting the challenge of maintaining our continued commitment to having "suitable and sufficient" fire risk assessments in place for all of our buildings and Rides on site required us to search for a competent third party supplier who could deliver our needs at a reasonable cost"
Kevin Bainbridge, Head of Safety & Technical Services[mc4wp_form]