FIREX is arguably the world’s most important event for professionals working within the fire protection, prevention and detection industries. This year’s show will be on the 17th-19th June and is to be held in exciting new premises, the ExCeL at London’s docklands. This venue offers many new opportunities to showcase the innovative exhibitions and also for guest and customer hospitality. It is only fitting that this prestigious event should take up its new residence in the capital city. The increased transport links and fantastic accommodation make this a truly international event and this is important because so many of the biggest names in the industry have worldwide businesses and international customer bases. There has never been a better opportunity to showcase your business or meet potential new customers.
No matter where your business lies in the procurement chain, from developers to wholesalers and from installers to end users there is something for you! Here are just some of the great reasons why you should make this event the first priority in your calendar this June:
For End Users:
- Network with like minded professionals, meet new people and share knowledge with them.
- Find the latest innovative products and identify potential uses within your own business.
- Meet a large distributors and integrators to make sure that you are getting the best deals on the products.
- Learn how to influence and inform your clients to make sure that everyone achieves the best solution for their individual circumstance.
- Expand your own learning and continued professional development by attending lectures and seminars from industry leaders.
- Meet the end users and find out what issues are most pressing within the industry.
- Meet local and international distributors who can potentially expand your customer base and open up new revenue streams.
- Strengthen relationships with current distributors and establish a strong brand presence.
- Keep up to speed with competitors and any new trends that are emerging.
As well as the exhibitions, there will be many other opportunities to learn and gain valuable insights from respected experts. The FIREX academy will be offering a full seminar programme which will be a vital and important part of any visit. Don’t pass up the chance to improve your knowledge of the industry and to use this information to help your business grow and improve. The Fire Protection Association (FPA) will also be hosting seminars and one to one sessions. These will be led and facilitated by experts within the industry, and will offer invaluable advice to improve and enhance your working environment.
As well as all this there will be much more to see and do. This really is the must visit event for anyone within the industry so if you haven’t booked your ticket yet then make sure you do so now so that you don’t miss out.
Find out more on the FIREX website.